Event VenueAllen County War Memorial Coliseum
Event DirectorPat Culp
Schedule is subject to change!
Friday, May 20th
12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Registration for all Freestyle Groups; 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, Juniors
6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Medical Check & Weigh-in for all Freestyle Groups (see Weigh-in Procedures) 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, Juniors and Girls
7:30 PM to 7:50 PM
Mat Officials Clinic
8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Saturday, May 21st
Registration for all wrestlers that did not register and weigh-in on Friday night. Freestyle Groups: 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, Juniors and Girls
Wrestlers who will participate in both styles must also register and be weighted-in at this time if they haven’t weighed–in already.
7:00-7:30 AM EST
Freestyle Tournament Set-up
7:30 AM to 9:00 AM EST
Freestyle Rules Clinic
8:30 AM to 8:45 AM EST
Freestyle Session I - 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, Juniors
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
Freestyle Session II - 16U Division
1:00 PM EST to conclusion
Regionals Directors Meeting
To be Announced
Social (Mat & Pairing Officials)
8:00 PM EST to Conclusion
Sunday, May 22nd
Registration for all Athletes that are participating in Greco-Roman ONLY
7:00 AM to 7:30 AM EST
Weigh-ins for all Athletes that are participating in Greco-Roman ONLY
(see Weigh-in Procedures)
7:30 AM to 8:00 AM EST
Greco-Roman Tournament Set-up
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Greco-Roman Rules Clinic
9:30 AM to 9:45 AM
Greco-Roman Preliminaries to Completion
10:00 AM to Conclusion
Registration & Weigh-in Procedures:
1. A current USAW card needs to be shown at check-in.. Kids/16U/Junior Division athletes only are allowed to weigh-in once provided that they actively compete in each consecutive style. (If an athlete misses weight they can attempt to reclassify for next style during that styles scheduled weigh-in time.)
2. Wrestlers must be in line at the beginning of weigh-ins. Once weigh-ins start, wrestlers will no longer be able to weigh-in.
3. Wrestlers should only have a competition singlet on when entering the weigh-in area. They must submit to a skin disease screening prior to weigh-in. The chief medical officer has full authority without appeal in determining the eligibility of an athlete to compete. Parents/coaches cannot accompany the wrestlers. They will not be allowed to carry additional clothing or anything other than the weigh-in card with them during weigh-ins.
4. Do NOT leave the weigh-in area with your weigh-in card.
5. Wrestlers only need to weigh-in one time for all styles provided he/she actively competes in the first style.
For specific event procedures or scheduling, contact USA Wrestling National Events at (719) 598-8181