COVID - 19 Screening Information and Directions:
In an effort to mitigate COVID-19 and protect our members, everyone entering the venue must wear a mask and/or proper fitting face covering and be subjected to a daily screening through the USAW Membership system. Anyone who does not comply with this will be asked to leave.
CLICK HERE FOR USAW MEMBERSHIP SCREENING LINK
- Everyone will need to create a FREE USAW Account and Profile if you have not already.
- Once you create a profile and/or log in to the USAW Membership system, there will be a series of Yes or No questions that must be answered.
- Once the questions are completed, please take a screenshot of the result.
- The screenshot will need to show a green "Pass" and correct "Date/Time" before entering the venue.
- USAW Membership screening must be done daily.
COACHES AND ATHLETES PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR USAW MEMBERSHIP CARD WITH YOU TO THE EVENT.
ALERT: We will follow Pennsylvania’s COVID PROTOCOLS for the Tournament:
• Everyone attending the sporting event, including coaches, officials, athletes, staff, and spectators, age 2 and older, must wear face coverings (masks or face shields) unless they are outdoors and can consistently maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
• Individuals who fall under an exception listed in Section 3 of Universal Face Covering Order, are not required to wear a face covering.
• Athletes are not required to wear face coverings while actively engaged in workouts and competition that prevent the wearing of face coverings, but must wear face coverings when on the sidelines, in the dugout, etc. and anytime 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
• Spectators may attend sporting events, but count towards the statewide large gathering limitations as outlined in the maximum occupancy calculator, and must follow the Universal Face Covering Order and social-distancing guidance when arriving, attending, and departing the event.
• The community, league, or team must educate all athletes, staff and families about the symptoms of COVID-19 and when to stay home. Athletes also should be educated on proper hand washing and sanitizing.
• Coaching staff, officials and other adult personnel must wear face coverings (masks or face shields) at all times, unless doing so jeopardizes their health.
• Coaches and athletes must maintain appropriate social distancing at all times possible, including in the field of play, locker rooms, sidelines, dugouts, benches, and workout areas. During down time, athletes, coaches, and officials should not congregate.
• Coaches and athletic staff must screen and monitor athletes for symptoms prior to and during games and practices. If individuals participating in sporting activities show symptoms, have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, or are sick, they must be sent home.
• Avoid shaking hands, fist bumps, or high fives before, during or after games and practices. Limit unnecessary physical contact with teammates, other athletes, coaches, officials, and spectators.
• If multiple games are to be held at the same facility, adequate time shall be scheduled between contests to allow for facilities to be cleaned and disinfected, and to minimize interaction between athletes. Sports complexes with multiple fields may operate simultaneous games or practices on fields within a complex only if social distancing can be maintained. Each individual game or practice at a complex must adhere to the gathering-occupancy limits using the maximum occupancy calculator.
• Concession stands or other food must adhere to the Guidance for Businesses in the Restaurant Industry.
- Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES throughout the building. This includes athletes before and after their match, as well as spectators, coaches, etc. Kalahari is very strict about masks and will ask guests not wearing them properly to leave the premises.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed, including but not limited to coolers, coffees, fast food, snack bags, etc. Kalahari will have a concession stand and a coffee shop that will be open each day. Any outside food or drinks brought into the Convention Center will be thrown away by Kalahari staff.
If you're staying overnight at Kalahari, hotel check-in begins at 4:00pm. You can pre-register starting at 10:00am and get your waterpark passes, just bring your ID and credit card to the hotel front desk.
After Event Procedures:
- Please expect a survey via email after the event (7-14 days), in order to get data and information for COVID-19 signs and symptoms.