New York Athletic Club
180 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019
Athletes must be present in a COMPETITION SINGLET and must submit to a skin disease screening prior to weigh-in. The chief medical officer has full authority without appeal in determining the eligibility of an athlete to compete.
Click here for USA Wrestling Skin Disease Manual.
In the event of injury or illness, NO contestant will be permitted to continue the competition without approval of the Chief Medical Officer, whose decision is final and not subject to appeal.
** An injured athlete will have until one hour after the end of his first day of competition to announce his injury to the UWW Doctor. For all the other type of injuries or diseases that happen out of competition, the concerned athlete will have to attend the second weigh-in otherwise he will be eliminated of the competition and the ranked last, without rank.
WEIGH-IN PROCEDURES: ATHLETES MUST BRING THEIR CREDENTIAL OR A PHYSICAL COPY OF THEIR USAW MEMBERSHIP CARD IN ORDER TO RECORD THE WEIGHT AT THE SCALE.
- Wrestlers must have their custom credential or a copy of current USA Wrestling membership card to scan at the scale. This is a requirement so that weigh-ins can be conducted efficiently with accuracy.
- Wrestlers must have a competition singlet on when entering the weigh-in area. They must submit to a skin disease screening prior to weigh-in. The chief medical officer has full authority without appeal in determining the eligibility of an athlete to compete. Parents/coaches cannot accompany the wrestlers. They will not be allowed to carry additional clothing or anything other than their credential or USA Wrestling Card.
- ALL athletes must weigh-in during their respective weigh-in time frame.
- An email confirming your weigh-in will be sent to your USA WRESTLING MEMBERSHIP email account.
- If there are any issues during weigh-ins, go to the head table immediately to clarify.
- All questions about bracketing must be clarified one (1) hour before the start of the session.