Coralville, IA - 10/08/2020 - 10/11/2020
Athlete Registration - MUST BOOK HOTEL ROOM FIRST AND USE CODE. ACCOMODATIONS INFO COMING SOON.
NEW Registration through USAWMEMBERSHIP.COM. In order to have the correct club affiliation, each individual athlete and coaches membership profile must have the correct USAW sanctioned club listed.
Online Registration - OPENS AUGUST 20th
- Entry Fee WITH Hotel Code- $80
- Entry Fee WITHOUT Hotel Code - $110
The online registration deadline is Monday, October 5th at 7:00pm CENTRAL time. The OFFICIAL WAIVER & REGISTRATION FORMS will be completed online. No refunds for failure to compete.
Late Online Registration - deadline is Thursday, October 8th at 7:00pm CT.
- Late Entry Fee WITH Code - $110
- Late Entry Fee WITHOUT code - $140
Late Registration will be allowed and conducted online and made available after the pre-registration deadline. The OFFICIAL WAIVER & REGISTRATION FORMS will be completed online. No refunds for failure to compete.
Weigh-in Procedures: ATHLETES MUST BRING A PHSYCIAL COPY OF THEIR USAW MEMBERSHIP CARD IN ORDER TO RECORD THE WEIGHT AT THE SCALE.
- Wrestlers must have a current USAW card to scan at the scale in order for officials to input the correct weight.
- Wrestlers MUST be in the weigh-in area* by the beginning of weigh-ins and MUST remain in the area until he/she has weighed in.
- Wrestlers must have a competition singlet on when entering the weigh-in area. They must submit to a skin disease screening prior to weigh-in. The chief medical officer has full authority without appeal in determining the eligibility of an athlete to compete. Parents/coaches cannot accompany the wrestlers. They will not be allowed to carry additional clothing or anything other than the weigh-in card with them during weigh-ins.
- No Weight reduction practices shall be allowed once weigh-ins begin.
NO REGISTRATION BY MAIL WILL BE ACCEPTED! THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR FAILURE TO COMPETE!