COVID - 19 Screening Information and Directions:
The 2021 Kids Nationals will be conducted following the requirements of the state and local health authorities. In an effort to mitigate COVID-19 and protect our members, everyone entering the venue is required to wear a mask and/or proper fitting face covering. It is also recommended for athletes/coaches/support staff to fill out the Covid-19 daily symptoms screening survery each day before entering the venue.
CLICK HERE FOR USAW MEMBERSHIP SCREENING LINK
- Everyone will need to create a FREE USAW Account and Profile if you have not already.
- Once you create a profile and/or log in to the USAW Membership system, there will be a series of Yes or No questions that must be answered.
- Once the questions are completed, please take a screenshot of the result.
- The screenshot will need to show a green "Pass" and correct "Date/Time" before entering the venue.
- USAW Membership screening is recommended to be done daily.
COACHES AND ATHLETES PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR USAW MEMBERSHIP CARD WITH YOU TO THE EVENT.
Below are procedures and guidelines that are in accordance with the safety provisions of the USA Wrestling Operational Plan in the Return to Events Guidelines.
- Communication methods (email, social media, newsletters…etc.) will be practiced before and/or after the event to ensure social distancing, personal hygiene and other mitigating infection procedures for the event.
- Please have Personal Protective Equipment supplies ready for the event as a backup plan.
- Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19. If you are not feeling well, experiencing symptoms or may be at a higher risk for getting very sick, we recommend you stay home and watch the live stream through Trackwrestling.
- Follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop.
During Event Procedures: