POSTPONED - 2020 14U National Duals
Franklin, IN - 06/10/2020 - 06/14/2020
The "14U National Dual Championships Team Registration Form" and a $750.00 entry fee (per team, per style) must be received before a team will be granted a position in the tournament.
Registration Deadline is Wednesday May 6, 2020.
It is mandatory for teams to register online at www.usawmembership.com Below is the process.
- Team Registration Form and entry fee ($750 per team per style) are due to the host by the stated May 6, 2020.
- Team Registration Form must include a team leader contact and email address.
- Upon receipt of your Team Entry Form and fee, you will be emailed a packet of policies.
- Teams must enter their team rosters to include: athletes, coaches, & team leaders in the USAWMembership system. Please follow the directions below on how to create and add a team.
- Teams will be seeded according to #9 of Policies and Procedures for National Dual Meet Championships.
- Upon arrival at the event, you will be given your roster for verification. You will need to sign off on team members and seeding points.
USAWmembership System Directions
- State Leaders please go to www.usawmembership.com and log into your account
- Click on your State Leader tab under the Admin section of your profile
- Click on National Teams and Start a New Team under the 2020 year
- Add a Team Leader to your National Team, this will give them access to add/delete wrestlers to the roster
- Team Leaders must also enter all coaches, wrestlers, and if they have medical staff member to the roster
- Seeding points will auto-populate next to the wrestlers name. (If you think points are missing or incorrect please contact Christina Hargrove at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All athletes must have a current membership to be added to a team roster. If the athlete turns 18 during the membership year they will need to complete SafeSport.
- Team Leaders and Coaches must have current Wrestling Leader membership. Coaches must Copper or higher -Level Coaching Certification or higher (must be presented at registration).
Name of official(s) from your state or pay fee of $500 per team per style.
Note: Each state association entered in the National Duals must supply a minimum of one mat official for each style in which the state association is competing. If a state association does not provide one mat official per team, a fee of $500 will be assessed at registration for each official that is not provided, for a maximum fee of $1000 due before a team will be allowed to register (Dual Rules available on-line).
Please provide if your official needs a room when you register your team or before.