Dodge City, KS - 06/05/2020 - 06/07/2020
Contestants are randomly drawn by computer. Wrestlers from the same state will be separated. TrackWrestling rankings may also be utilized for separation purposes. Contestants will NOT be separated by Team/Club.
Double-elimination line-bracketing with complete wrestle-backs to fourth (4th) place for all divisions and styles.
Weight classes with 3, 4, or 5 wrestlers will wrestle a round robin. Weight classes with 2 wrestlers will wrestle a best 2 out of 3 format.
In the event of a tie between two or more participants in a round-robin, the following criteria shall be used to break the tie:
1. If two participants are tied, the head-to-head outcome will determine highest placer.
2. Cumulative activity points (2 pts: Fall, Inj. Default, Forfeit, WBD; 1.5 pts: Technical Fall; 1 pt: Major decision).
3. Most pins.
4. Most technical falls.
5. Fastest time of falls (cumulative).
6. Fastest time of technical falls (cumulative).
7. Most match points.
8. Lowest contestant weight.
2020 RULE BOOK: https://www.usawmembership.com/usa_wrestling_rule_book